Robert and Paul talk with Johannes Schickling about the Prisma project, a realtime GraphQL database layer. Johannes explains what Prisma is what problem it solves and and how it fits into the architecture of modern apps. On the way we learn about GraphQL bindings, schema stitching, and AWS AppSync (Amazon's GraphQL-based service).
- Prisma: https://www.prismagraphql.com/
- More about Prisma: https://blog.graph.cool/introducing-prisma-1ff423fd629e
- Graphcool: https://www.graph.cool/
- The Fullstack Tutorial for GraphQL: https://www.howtographql.com/
- GraphQL training by OK GROW!: https://www.okgrow.com/training/graphql
- GraphQL Bindings: https://blog.graph.cool/reusing-composing-graphql-apis-with-graphql-bindings-80a4aa37cff5
- AWS AppSync: https://aws.amazon.com/appsync/